Attorney General & Minister for Justice
Hon: Aiyaz Sayed-Khaiyum
1 The FNPF is currently withholding $154,440 net of interest, of my money. (saved over a period of 20+ years which should have accrued interest)
2 My current FNPF pension payment is $3.34 per month or $40.08 per annum
3. I would have to live in excess of another 3,600 years to exhaust my monies currently held by FNPF, since I am in my 79th year now, the odds of that seems rather short.
4. I have asked the FNPF to refund/return the money and have had no response.
5. You as the Attorney General and Minister for Justice introduced a decree that permitted FNPF to breach basic contractual laws. Notwithstanding that, at the time of your decree these monies were part of a contract that the FNPF had not fulfilled, hence they should be returned to me.
6. We requested you to investigate this matter, but at the time of writing we have had no response from you.
7. We again seek justice from you in your capacity as Minister for Justice, and suggest the following compromise.
These monies that were paid to the FNPF in order that my wife should receive a pension after my death, should now refunded in full and be put into a trust fund controlled by a bank (not the FNPF) to be paid to my wife upon my death. Taxes to be paid to the Government on any interest earned.
It would be a sad day for the people of Fiji, if you now applied all your legal skills to defraud my wife of a pension that has already been paid for.
I await your response
R T Rickman
what a tragedy that we pensioners have had to spend our final years
robbed of what we have earned. Karma will prevail Minister for Justice,
karma will prevail.
Howdy! I’m at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look
forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
Hello there, I discovered your blog by way of Google at the
same time as searching for a comparable matter, your site got here up, it appears to be like great.
I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
Hello there, simply turned into alert to your blog through Google, and located that it’s truly
informative. I am going to be careful for brussels.
I’ll appreciate in the event you continue this in future.
Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
Hi there, the whole thing is going sound here and ofcourse every one is sharing facts,
that’s really fine, keep up writing.
skin free said:
Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person’s website link on your page at suitable place and other person will
also do same in favor of you.