Young people have theirs,now Seniors have their own texting codes:
* ATD – At the Doctor’s
* BFF – Best Friends Funeral
* BTW – Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT – Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM – Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC – See You at the Senior Center
* DWI – Driving While Incontinent
* FWBB – Friend with Beta Blockers
* FWIW – Forgot Where I Was
* FYI – Found Your Insulin
* GGPBL – Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA – Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM – Had Good Bowel Movement
* IMHO – Is My Hearing-Aid On?
* LMDO – Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL – Living on Lipitor
* LWO – Lawrence Welk’s On
* OMMR – On My Massage Recliner
* OMSG – Oh My! Sorry, Gas
* ROFL…CGU – Rolling on the Floor Laughing…Can’t get Up!
* TOT – Texting on Toilet
* TTYL – Talk to You Louder
* WAITT – Who Am I Talking To?
* WTFA – Wet the Furniture Again
* WTP – Where’re the Prunes?
* WWNO – Walker Wheels Need Oil
Hope these help.
(Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!)
affordable dentures said:
Hi there to every , as I am in fact eager of reading this webb site’s
post to be updated regularly. It carries pleasant data.
Hi there! This is my firxt visit to your blog! We are a
group of volunteers and starting a new prooject in a community in the same niche.
Youur blog provided us useful information to wodk on.
You hhave done a outstanding job!