10. Relax for the first few days
9. Get out of bed at the same time as you did when working
8. Get washed every day and clean your teeth
7. Don’t get into conversations with the tele-marketers and Lowy pollsters
6. Don’t start going to church if you didn’t go when
you were working. This will only depress you.
5. Get to know your neighbours again
4. Don’t join clubs set up for retired people (depressing)
3. Stay physically active
2. Don’t lose your sense of humour especially when FNPF tries to take your pension away
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST – AFTER TWO WEEKS
1. Get off your lazy backside and go look for a part-time job. You will need to.